Monday, February 26, 2018

Mini-Reviews: Cream of the Crop, Too Far to Care, and Second Chance

A collection of mini-reviews, quick thoughts, and books worth mentioning. Check them out!




CREAM OF THE CROP by Alice Clayton
Publication Date: July 12, 2016
Pages: 320
Source: Purchased
Rating: 4 of 5





My Thoughts

This book makes me want to visit a dairy farm. Thank goodness there's one just down the road.

Alice Clayton is an author whose books I turn to when I need a book that will make my laugh and get my heartbeat racing. Cream of the Crop is a book that did just that. I loved Natalie and how much she cracked me up. And I love a girl who enjoys her cheese. "Brie?" "Oh, yes."

Such a fun read!





TOO FAR TO CARE by Jen Luerssen
Publication Date: January 6, 2016
Pages: 178
Source: Purchased
Rating: 4 of 5






My Thoughts

A cute debut by my friend Jen Luerssen. I loved the wit and hilarious characters - Jane is a lady full of sass! And Niall - he's definitely easy to fall for. Their story is full of ups and downs proving to that long distance love is difficult, but if it's worth it, you make it work.




SECOND CHANCE by Katie Kacvinsky
Publication Date: September 7, 2012
Pages: 239
Source: Purchased
Rating: 5 of 5






My Thoughts

While these characters fall in and out of love while the try to figure out who they are are and what they mean to each other, you can't help but experience their journey with them. Dylan and Gray are and always will be two of my favorite characters. Their story is special - one I'll always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs