Monday, May 14, 2018

I'm Going to #BookBonanza



Book Bonanza is just over two months away and I feel like I can finally give in to my excitement about attending. I've known that I would attend since last July, but it felt so far away that I didn't give in . But Now. Well now, it's just two months away and I am SO READY FOR THIS!! I will FINALLY get to meet Jessica Park!! This is YEARS in the making. And I'll get to catch up with some favorites too - like Heidi McLaughlin and Danielle Pearl.

With over 130 authors signing and more attending as guests, it's going to be a little crazy!!

Just check out all of these participating authors!!
Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bookbonanza18/
Other authors I hope to see:
(in no particular order and I'm sure the list will get longer as the weekend gets closer)

Rebecca Donovan, Colleen Hoover, J. Daniels, Tillie Cole, Helena Hunting, Mia Sheridan, Renee Carlino, Corinne Michaels, Nicole Williams, Mariana Zapata, K.A. Tucker, Elliot Wake, Dina Silver, Tammara Webber, Tiffanie DeBartolo, Sarina Bowen, JB Salsbury, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Kami Garcia, Monica Murphy, Amy Harmon, AL Jackson, and Rachel Higginson.

Over the next 2 months I'm going to read and listen to as many books by these authors as I can and will feature their books and share some of my reviews up until the big day.

And just as excited as I am to see and meet these authors, I can't wait to catch up with my reader friends - some who I will meet in person for the first time!

Are you going to Book Bonanza? 
If you are, who are some authors you are looking forward to meeting?  I'd love to know. 
Just leave a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs